Type : Tutorial
Level : Medium – Hard
After wrote some tutorials about hacking facebook :
There's some readers ask about phishing technique. This tutorial continued from my last tutorial about "Hacking Facebook Password Account" in phishing section.
What is phishing?
According to Wikipedia :
Phishing is a way of attempting to acquire information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.
To make it simple, let's say that facebook phishing is a way to make and create fake facebook website according to the real website for negative purpose, such as : stealing credentials, data, etc.
Okay…to make it more simple, let's start the tutorial….hands on will make us understand better isn't it? LoL
1. facebook offline files (you can view our previous tutorial number 2 in link above)
Do you know that we have the new update for fake facebook hacking tutorial? view the tutorial here
Before you start, we wrote this is just for education purpose and we're not responsible if someday you use this for negative purpose and FBI or Interpol looking for you as a criminal and jail will be ready for you. !!Please remember this!!
1. In this tutorial about Hacking facebook using phishing method we will use not-allowed.com as free web hosting service, but you can choose the other most suitable with you.
Update!! : we got a comment from hosting representatives that you can't use this hosting for phishing purpose in case you use it for phishing, they will suspend and terminated your account..so we remove the link, and you can just find the suitable another free hosting.
Click "Buat Akun" on the top right side page, You can register your account there.
2. The next step you can fill the required data there.
3. After step 3 they will send you an activation link to your e-mail and your account will be activated. If your account already activated you can click on "Beralih" button to go to your hosting control panel.
4. Inside your hosting control panel, on "File" section click "File Manajer 1"(file management) to upload the file.
5. Inside your file management, click on "public_html" to go into your web root folder.